Re: Hmmm ... isn't count_nondeletable_pages all wet?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Hmmm ... isn't count_nondeletable_pages all wet?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
>> Those bug reports have been bothering me for most of a year ...

> Are there any other outstanding reports like that?

Couldn't say.  Those two were on my mind because the reporters had
allowed me to troll through their table and index files and verify
that there were indeed multiple index pointers to the same table row,
and yet the index itself did not show any indication of corruption.
I had noticed the "clumping" pattern of the doubly-linked rows in
both cases, but hadn't found an explanation.

Сообщение: Re: Hmmm ... isn't count_nondeletable_pages all wet?
Сообщение: Re: Hmmm ... isn't count_nondeletable_pages all wet?