Re: DISCARD ALL (Again)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: DISCARD ALL (Again)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 4/17/14, 4:44 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> That we should also release the GD?
>
> In some cases, SD or GD are used to cache things.  Having the connection
> pooler blow that away would defeat the point.

Not on a per session basis. Although I can see your point. The GD is
supposed to be global per session. If, I discard the session to it's
original state, that is going to predate the creation of the GD. That is
expected behavior.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc

Сообщение: Re: How can we make beta testing better?
Сообщение: Re: How can we make beta testing better?