New buildfarm client release 4.12

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема New buildfarm client release 4.12
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have released version 4.12 of the buildfarm client.

In addition to numerous bug fixes, it has the following:
 * the global option branches_to_build can now be "HEADPLUSLATESTn' for   any single digit n * there is a new module
TestCollateLinuxUTF8* there is a new module TestDecoding which is enabled by default, (but   does nothing on MSVC
systems,where we can't yet run these tests.)   This runs the new contrib test_decoding module, which can't run   under
"makeinstallcheck". * running "perl -cw" on the scripts will now give you failures for   missing perl modules on almost
everyplatform. The only exception   should now be on older Msys systems. * improvements in the sample config file to
makeit better organized   and better reflecting of best practice. * find_typdefs is now supported on OSX

In addition I recently enhanced the HOWTO at
<http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Buildfarm_Howto#Using_run_branches.pl>
covering especially best current git practice.

Thanks to Tom Lane for suggestions and complaints which are behind a
number of the improvements and fixes, and for some code for OSX
find_typedefs.

The release is available at
<http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/downloads/releases/build-farm-4_12.tgz>

cheers