Re: json(b) equality rules

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: json(b) equality rules
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/03/2014 05:02 AM, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> Well, we don't supported Infinity and NaN in json(b), as well as Json
> standard :)
> Now we need a script, which generated nice html table.

(Oleg, please try not to top-post.)

I don't think we should follow these rules at all. Json is not
Javascript, and these are Javascript rules, not Json rules. I'm entirely
opposed to treating 0, "0", false, and [0] as equal. The equality rule
we actually have for jsonb is the correct one, I believe.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: GSoC proposal - "make an unlogged table logged"
Сообщение: Re: GSoC proposal - "make an unlogged table logged"