Re: New repmgr packages

От Christian Kruse
Тема Re: New repmgr packages
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On 02.04.2014 14:35, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-03-21 at 08:39 +0100, Christian Kruse wrote:
>> That said I have to admit that I didn't test it. Before doing so I
>> would definitely want to test it.
>
> Are we talking about separate repmgr packages for 9.3, 9.2, 9.1 and so?

No, we've been talking for one repmgr package for all versions.

> If yes, I can do it along with new releases.

That would really be a better solution. This gives us the freedom to
make version-specific changes and to depend to version-specific
changes in PostgreSQL.

> Did you find time to look at it?

No. I've been waiting for a comment on that :)

Best regards,

--
 Christian Kruse               http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Вложения