Re: ODBC settings

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: ODBC settings
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 03/31/2014 08:18 AM, Dev Kumkar wrote:

> Any Suggestions?
> The same settings resulted 2x performance improvement on windows but not
> the same is getting achieved on Linux.

My question would be what is the actual throughput on Windows vs Linux?

In other words 2x improvement is a relative measure not an absolute one.

Other questions:

Is the setup the same on the Windows vs Linux instances?
The client on the same machine as the server?
The same Postgres server versions?
The same psqlodbc versions?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: FW: ODBC 9.3.0210 not commiting, Discard ALL
Сообщение: Re: FW: ODBC 9.3.0210 not commiting, Discard ALL