Re: French govt says : "use PostgreSQL for your production databases"

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: French govt says : "use PostgreSQL for your production databases"
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 31/03/2014 12:09, hari.fuchs@gmail.com wrote:
> damien clochard <damien@dalibo.info> writes:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> In sept. 2012, The French Prime Minister sent a letter to every gov.
>> agencies urging them to use Free Software. Of course, this document was
>> not very specific on which open source project were recommended.
>> Although PostgreSQL was already quoted directly with a sentence saying:
>>
>> « Promote the migration from proprietary databases to free databases,
>> especially PostgreSQL. »
>
> Vive la France!

Indeed - allez les bleus! (I'm a rugby fan).

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

От: hari.fuchs@gmail.com
Сообщение: Re: French govt says : "use PostgreSQL for your production databases"
Сообщение: Re: French govt says : "use PostgreSQL for your production databases"