JDBC Buildfarm upgraded (Re: link to file bug against Postgres JDBC driver)

От Mike Fowler
Тема JDBC Buildfarm upgraded (Re: link to file bug against Postgres JDBC driver)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Unsurprisingly this change broke the JDBC buildfarm
(http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl?member=piapiac). I've
taken the opportunity to do some much needed maintenance hence there
have been no build reports for a few days. Previously I was running:

Ubuntu 10.10 on a 32-bit Amazon EC2
Buildfarm client: 4.4
Server versions: 8.4, 9.2, HEAD
JDK versions: 1.5, 1.6, 1.7

Now I'm running:

Ubuntu 13.10 on a 64-bit Amazon EC2
Buildfarm client: 4.11
Server versions: 8.4, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, HEAD
JDK versions: 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8

Regards,
--
Mike Fowler