Re: Proposal: fix range queries in btree_gin

От Antonin Houska
Тема Re: Proposal: fix range queries in btree_gin
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/28/2014 04:30 PM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:

> We have range types, and restriction "col <@ range" can be correctly
> handled by gin_extract_query, because it will be passed there as single
> restriction. This is workaround itself, but it's weird to force users
> express queries like this.

This reminds me of my earlier experiment

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/51FBC99D.7040506@gmail.com

even though my motivation was different: to make comparePartial()
support function unnecessary.

// Antonin Houska (Tony)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: UNION ALL on partitioned tables won't use indices.