Re: Useless "Replica Identity: NOTHING" noise from psql \d

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Useless "Replica Identity: NOTHING" noise from psql \d
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/27/2014 11:27 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I guess we'd better add a make-contrib-check step to the buildfarm. I
>> was just prepping a release, so I'll delay that while I add this.
> BTW, won't that obsolete the need for the separate check-pg_upgrade
> step?

Yes, possibly.

It helps if people bring to my attention changes in the build and test
infrastructure, sometimes I miss developments, as I did here.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Useless "Replica Identity: NOTHING" noise from psql \d
Сообщение: Re: Useless "Replica Identity: NOTHING" noise from psql \d