Re:

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/21/2014 01:12 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Rajashree Mandaogane <rajashree.28m@gmail.com> writes:
>> While debugging any function in PostgreSQL, whenever I use the command
>> 'bt', it doesn't give the entire list of functions used. Which command
>> should be used instead?
>
> It's probably omitting functions that have been inlined; if so, the "fix"
> is to recompile with a lower -O level to prevent inlining.

For more details, see
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ#What_debugging_features_are_available.3F
.

If you want to completely prevent inlining you can use -O0 instead of -Og .

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: QSoC proposal: Rewrite pg_dump and pg_restore
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: QSoC proposal: Rewrite pg_dump and pg_restore