Re: QSoC proposal: date_trunc supporting intervals

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: QSoC proposal: date_trunc supporting intervals
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I meaned this one: Allow TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE to store the original
> timezone information, either zone name or offset from UTC
> And which ideas can you advise me to add to proposal?

That one has also been hotly debated.  You'd probably have to do it as
an extension, and that would be a fairly large stretch goal.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: QSoC proposal: date_trunc supporting intervals
Сообщение: Re: QSoC proposal: date_trunc supporting intervals