Re: long lasting select, no io nor cpu usage ?

От Franck Routier
Тема Re: long lasting select, no io nor cpu usage ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Le 20/03/2014 15:15, Tom Lane a écrit :
> Hm.  The next most likely theory is that it's waiting on network I/O,
> but it's hard to tell that from the outside.  Can you attach to the
> stuck backend with gdb and get a stack trace?
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend
>
>             regards, tom lane

I found the problem, not related to postgresql after all.
The client (CloverETL, using jdbc) was stuck and not "consuming" the
records. I killed and restarted the ETL and all is fine now.

Thanks a lot for your time and help,

Franck

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: long lasting select, no io nor cpu usage ?
От: Stefan Keller
Сообщение: Getting query plan alternatives from query planner?