Re: plpgsql.warn_shadow

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: plpgsql.warn_shadow
Дата
Re: plpgsql.warn_shadow  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 14/03/14 13:12, Simon Riggs wrote:

>>> I'm not sure what you're referring to.  I thought it looked fine.

>> +1

>> what is compile_errors ? We don't allow to ignore any error now.
> How about
>
> plpgsql.additional_warnings = 'list'
> plpgsql.additional_errors = 'list'

Agree that compile_errors dos not make sense, additional_errors and
additional_warnings seems better, maybe plpgsql.extra_warnings and
plpgsql.extra_errors?

--  Petr Jelinek                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/ PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: on_exit_reset fails to clear DSM-related exit actions