Anyone else getting someone else's USER INFO when going to EnterpriseDB Forums

От Bill P.
Тема Anyone else getting someone else's USER INFO when going to EnterpriseDB Forums
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I noticed that the EnterpriseDb web site is brand new, so I figured I would check and see if they fixed the issue where I am unable to log into the forums (post to them) and noticed that when I click on 'My Profile' i get someone else's info.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Go here
http://forums.enterprisedb.com/forums/list.page
and then click 'My Profile'

Still no word or info from them on as why I am unable to post in the forums.