Re: 9a57858f1103b89a5674f0d50c5fe1f756411df6

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: 9a57858f1103b89a5674f0d50c5fe1f756411df6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro, All:

Can someone help me with what we should tell users about this issue?

1. What users are especially likely to encounter it?  All replication
users, or do they have to do something else?

2. What error messages will affected users get?  A link to the reports
of this issue on pgsql lists would tell me this, but I'm not sure
exactly which error reports are associated.

3. If users have already encountered corruption due to the fixed issue,
what do they need to do after updating?  re-basebackup?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.