Re: New functionality - Table tree view

От benj dev
Тема Re: New functionality - Table tree view
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks for reply,

Ok schema can help (I currently use it to "hide" many herited table).
But sometimes I would like to have an overview of my tables, functions
or others objects and if I have to much object it's "difficult" to
apprehend, so my first idea was to arrange that in a tree view.
There is an intermediary level (objects) and it's generate "visual
pollution" and sometimes difficulty to navigate.

With more thinking (thanks to you), maybe a more simple idea will be an
option to put "schemas" a level down (invert object and schema)

To try to better understand me :
Currently we have :
+ Database
 + basename
   + Catalogues
   + Extensions
   + Schemas
     + public
       + Collationnements
       + Functions
       + Tables
       + Types
       + View
       + ...
     + myprivateschema1
       + ...
     + myprivateschema2
       + ...

The idea is an option which allow to obtain :
+ Database
 + basename
   + Catalogues
   + Extensions