Re: Problem with 7.1.3 and -DUSE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with 7.1.3 and -DUSE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org> writes:
> Does anyone have any ideas?  Please bear in mind that everything
> compiles fine without the -DUSE_AUSTRALIAN_FLAGS option.
> Haven't tried current CVS, but it's an interesting thought (can't do it
> on this server).

FWIW, there is no AUSTRALIAN_anything symbol anywhere in current
sources.  I think this is fixed already; I suggest you try current
if you want any concerted response.

Сообщение: Re: Problem with 7.1.3 and -DUSE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES
Сообщение: Re: Problem with 7.1.3 and -DUSE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES