Re: jsonb and nested hstore

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: jsonb and nested hstore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/05/2014 11:05 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Can you clarify what hstore2 is?  It that the name of a type?  Is that
> hierarchical hstore with the same hstore name?

hstore2 == nested heirarchical hstore.  It's just a shorthand; there
won't be any actual type called "hstore2", by design.  Unlike the json
users, the hstore users are going to get an automatic upgrade whether
they want it or not.  Mind you, I can't see a reason NOT to want it ...

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.