Documentation patch

От Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема Documentation patch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

while scrolling through the pgAdmin3 code I found some places where the
Greenplum links are outdated. The attached patch fixes this.

Note: the current code will update the configuration and write a new
link. Not sure if this is the best thing to do, or just replace the link
on the fly.

Also the patch does a better searching for documentation, by looking up
all possible installed Greenplum versions. Not exactly sure when
__WXMSW__ is set - this path is not optimized (pgAdmin3.cpp, around line
1417), I just added a few updated directories.

Regards,

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group