Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1

От Rainer Tammer
Тема Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,
I have checked this:

From prepared_xacts:

LOG:  Send kill to PID: 11731118
LOG:  Retrun value of kill PID: ret= 0

From: plpgsql

LOG:  Send kill to PID: 11731120
LOG:  Retrun value of kill PID: ret= 0

A kill -2 on the shell does not stop the backend process.
A kill -15 does stop the backend process.

So the kill does not return a failure.

The code in /src/backend/storage/lmgr/proc.c - CheckStatementTimeout()
of 8.4.20
does not look much different. The code in pqsignal.c is also the not
really different.

Bye
  Rainer