Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1

От Rainer Tammer
Тема Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,
I can try that, but I have tested this WARNING in 9.2.7 on AIX 6.1.
I can see that the output is in the log file... so somehow the
signal got stuck.

I can log the PIDs. Is there a way to send something to the server log
(during make check) which does not show up on the test output?

With the trace text all affected test will fail because the expected
output differs from the real output.

I will also text the kill() without "-".

Bye
  Rainer

On 26.02.2014 15:39, Tom Lane wrote:
> Rainer Tammer <pgsql@spg.schulergroup.com> writes:
>> void
>> StatementCancelHandler(SIGNAL_ARGS)
>> {
>>         int                     save_errno = errno;
>>         elog(WARNING, "StatementCancelHandler() - entered");
>> This part is never reached. Does this mean that the signal SIGINT got lost?
> Yeah, looks that way.  You might try changing the WARNING to FATAL, as
> in your previous example, just to be totally sure that it's not a problem
> of the message not getting flushed out or something like that.  But what
> it seems at the moment is that the signal isn't getting delivered.
>
> It'd be an idea to add some more logging to CheckStatementTimeout to
> verify that (1) MyProcPid corresponds to the process's PID and
> (2) the kill() isn't returning an error indication.  You could also
> try making it use the non-HAVE_SETSID logic, ie don't use the "-",
> just to see if that changes anything.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Сообщение: Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Сообщение: Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1