Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1

От Rainer Tammer
Тема Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,
Just to clarify my picture:

backend process:

tammer 12255262 13107322 0 07:52:10 - 0:00 postgres:
                          tammer regression [local] SELECT waiting

If I send a SIGINT (-2) to the backend process then this would
be equivalent to the SIGINT send by the SIGALRM handler?

Bye
  Rainer