Re: BUG #9333: The PostgreSQL service stops unexpectedly

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: BUG #9333: The PostgreSQL service stops unexpectedly
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2/24/2014 2:20 AM, cyriacmaliyil@gmail.com wrote:
> The PostgreSQL service stops unexpectedly, and needs to be restarted. It is
> a very crucial situation when all the client systems to be restarted. Mostly
> this happens in the middle of a data entry and all the entered data is lost.

A)  9.2.0 is an old release, it should be updated to 9.2.7 (this update
should just require restarting postgres)

B)  I'd look in postgres' logfiles, likely in the pg_log subdirectory
under the data directory, to see what event caused this crash.

[please relpy to pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org, not me directly]

Сообщение: Re: BUG #9337: SSPI/GSSAPI with mismatched user names
Сообщение: Re: BUG #9337: SSPI/GSSAPI with mismatched user names