Re: Test

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Test
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/23/2014 10:57 AM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> I tried sending email reply to this list and it was flagged as spam.
> Just testing

Thanks to quick response from Stefan Kaltenbrunner, the problem has been
identified. I was responding to John Smiths email and it turns out that
tripped the spam filter. Would seem state (dot) st as a column name in
its unadulterated state is the same as a known black listed site. My
reformatting of the query seemed to have pushed the spam filter into a
decision. Just in case anyone gets bit by this.

Thanks again to the community out there, keeping an eye on things.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com