Remote short term / part time php & PostgreSQL work

От CS DBA
Тема Remote short term / part time php & PostgreSQL work
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Hi All;

We have a looming deadline for a large scale project. We're in bug
fixing mode on the tail end of the phase I beta cycle.

We could use some help full time or part time, probably short term (at
least initially) but with the possibility of more work down the road.

The software stack / dev environment includes:

Linux (Redhat, CentOS etc)
php
javascript
PostgreSQL
git

Send me a resume and your desired hourly rate if interested.

Thanks...

/Kevin