Re: proof concept: do statement parametrization

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: proof concept: do statement parametrization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, July 4, 2010 9:58 am, Tom Lane wrote:

> BTW, we intentionally didn't put any provision for parameters into DO
> originally.  What's changed to alter that decision?

Nothing that I know of, I think there is just a little impatience here. I
think the consensus was that we needed to get some experience of DO in the
field before looking at a parameter  mechanism. I still think that's the
correct position.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: proof concept: do statement parametrization
Сообщение: Re: proof concept: do statement parametrization