Re: Null Characters in Strings, Version 9.3.1

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Null Characters in Strings, Version 9.3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
(2014/02/19 20:21), Nils Gösche wrote:
> Inoue-san wrote:
>
>> Maybe it's caused by the commit
>> 3666c87c1440862bde2e6b8f43ee585deed70d31
>> Author: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue@tpf.co.p>
>> Date:   Thu Aug 22 20:40:01 2013 +0900
>>
>>       When LF->CR+LF conversion causes an buffer truncation, supress the
>> conversion (in case of unicode).
>>
>> Nils, please try to turn off *LF <-> CR/LF conversion* option.
>> Anyway I can't think of the way to cure the problem other than putting
>>    back the commit.
>
> Ah, ok: If I set LFConversion=0, I get correct values in C#, without any null characters. But also without Ctrl-Ms!
Toobad that our software has come to rely on the Ctrl-M conversion taking place already.  If you think about the
possibilityof having both Windows and Unix clients working on the same database, I suppose having this conversion being
donein the driver is not a bad thing.

> So, if you could make LFConversion work reliably again, I would be a happy camper :-)

OK I already put back the commit.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: SQLFreeStmt is missing locking
От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: Null Characters in Strings, Version 9.3.1