pgJdbc to JDBC Transfers

От dmp
Тема pgJdbc to JDBC Transfers
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Perhaps this may be totally out of context for this forum, but since the
community seems to be quite diverse and broad here I would like to pose
the following input to pgjdbc to JDBC transfers.

I have been in the process of implementing an architectural feature in
the open source MyJSQLView project. The feature would allow the connection
to a PostgreSQL database per say through the pgjdbc to transfer query
results to a new local memory/file database via that database's JDBC. The
feature is desired to allow local recurring analysis of data from the
queried database.

The feature has been fully coded except with regard to the actual transfer
of data between the two databases. I have done very little research to best
accomplish this goal, but the application already supports CSV/SQL import
functionality. So I'm not totally unfamiliar with the possible solutions to
these transfers.

Perhaps someone in this forum may recommend readings or other open source
Java code that have implemented such a functionality that they have come
across that would make this transfer as efficient as possible that I could
study.

danap.

Dana M. Proctor
MyJSQLView Project Manager.

Сообщение: Re: One question about setting query timeout.
Сообщение: Re: One question about setting query timeout.