Want a job?

От John Wells
Тема Want a job?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Guys,

Sent a message out last week asking for info, but wanted to send another
more direct one.

The company I work for has decided to cut ties with Progress Software
Corporation due to their draconian licensing policies (they're bleeding
us).

I'm looking at our available options and am seeking one or more of the below:

- a for-hire development shop that can help us with this effort.
- consultants who are familiar with Progress and know what it will take to
convert to another platform (postgresql + some language?).
- top-notch contractors with Progress experience.

If you fit any of these, or know someone who does, please contact me
off-list.  I'm trying to get as much info as possible has to what's
available to us.

Thanks!

John

Сообщение: Re: tablespaces a priority for 7.5?
Сообщение: Re: tablespaces a priority for 7.5?