SV: Problem with ssl and psql in Postgresql 13

От Svensson Peter
Тема SV: Problem with ssl and psql in Postgresql 13
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

Yes, libpq patch solved our problem.

Before patch:
psql -h myserver -U myuser -d postgres
psql: error: FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "ip", user "myuser", database "postgres", SSL off
FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "ip", user "myuser", database "postgres", SSL off

With patched libpq:

$ psql -h myserver -U myuser -d postgres
Password for user myuser:
psql (13.1)
SSL connection (protocol: TLSv1.3, cipher: TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384, bits: 256, compression: off)
Type "help" for help.

postgres=>

Best regards,

Peter Svensson, SMHI