Re: Error in installing compat-postgresql-libs rpm

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: Error in installing compat-postgresql-libs rpm
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I'm trying to install PostgreSQL 8.2.0 ony my development box using
rpm on
> CentOS 4.4.  Currently I'm stuck at installing compat-postgresql-libs
with
> the following error:
>
> libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.4) is needed by compat-postgresql-libs-4-1PGDG.i386
> libcrypto.so.6 is needed by compat-postgresql-libs-4-1PGDG.i386
> libkrb5.so.3(krb5_3_MIT) is needed by
compat-postgresql-libs-4-1PGDG.i386
> libssl.so.6 is needed by compat-postgresql-libs-4-1PGDG.i386
>
> I tried to download the source rpm and compile, but it seems that it
comes
> with a compiled library?
>
> Does anyone using RHEL4 face the same problem?

Yes, the RPM is obviously not for RHEL 4 and ended up in that directory
by mistake.

I have notified the packager and hope that the problem will be fixed
soon.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Locking in PostgreSQL?
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Locking in PostgreSQL?