Re: Rigth toolset to compile under mingw?

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: Rigth toolset to compile under mingw?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have tried to compile 8.1.3 with mingw but I am receiving
> come errors, I do not know with versions are the correct one.
>
> Could some body tell me the right versions ? and url's to
> download from ? please. I searched the mainling lists but it
> is not clear.

Magnus Hagander has pointed me to
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/pginstaller/pginst/README?re
v=1.18&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
Which contains useful information.

I will help you if I can, send me an e-mail with details of your
problems.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: domain_in performance considerations