Re: HOT Standby & SSL

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: HOT Standby & SSL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/02/2014 09:14 AM, CS DBA wrote:
> All;
>
> How do I force a standby to connect to the master via ssl only?

Use hostssl in the pg_hba.conf file:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/interactive/auth-pg-hba-conf.html

hostssl

     This record matches connection attempts made using TCP/IP, but only
when the connection is made with SSL encryption.

     To make use of this option the server must be built with SSL
support. Furthermore, SSL must be enabled at server start time by
setting the ssl configuration parameter (see Section 17.9 for more
information).

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com