Re: Fwd: Request for error explaination || Adding a new integer in indextupleData Structure

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Fwd: Request for error explaination || Adding a new integer in indextupleData Structure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/28/14, 3:59 PM, Rohit Goyal wrote:

>     The data from IndexTupleData is written to disk, and then read back in again.  Did you initdb a new database
clusterafter you made your change?  If you did the initdb with the original code, and then tried to point your new code
atthe old disk files, that is very unlikely to work, as format is now different.

>     Cheers,
>
>     Jeff
>

> Hi Jeff and Tom,
>
> Thanks you so much. I was making the mistake you mentioned in the last mail. :)

The real issue here is that you need to bump the catalog version number (sorry, but I don't know where that is in
code).
--
Jim C. Nasby, Data Architect                       jim@nasby.net

От: "Erik Rijkers"
Сообщение: Re: jsonb and nested hstore - small docpatch
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Making strxfrm() blobs in indexes work