Re: pgdg GDAL version

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: pgdg GDAL version
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
On 01/30/2014 12:02 PM, Denis Rouzaud wrote:
> there is a repo for precise which hs gdal 1.10, postgis 2.1 and postgres
> 9.3:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~lwarx/+archive/postgis-pg93-bp

Alas. Yet another potentially incompatible repo.

It's not evident to me what postgis version got backported, there. But
the generated packages look similar enough to pgapt stuff.

> although, I have no idea how they solve this

The package certainly got recompiled, which already *solves* the issue.

Note that the author chose to add a few twists (libpostgis-java and gtk
dependencies "disabled").

> indeed. But the problem is that ogr2ogr needs to be from gdal1.10 to
> work properly with postgis 2 (without using the legacy.sql).

If that's your only problem, just *use* legacy.sql and stick with Ubuntu
+ pgapt, I'd say.

Regards

Markus Wanner

Вложения