Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement

От KONDO Mitsumasa
Тема Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(2014/01/29 17:31), Rajeev rastogi wrote:
> On 28th January, Mitsumasa KONDO wrote:
>> By the way, latest pg_stat_statement might affect performance in
>> Windows system.
>> Because it uses fflush() system call every creating new entry in
>> pg_stat_statements, and it calls many fread() to warm file cache. It
>> works well in Linux system, but I'm not sure in Windows system. If you
>> have time, could you test it on your Windows system? If it affects
>> perfomance a lot, we can still change it.
>

> No Issue, you can share me the test cases, I will take the performance report.
Thank you for your kind!

I posted another opinion in his patch. So please wait for a while, for not waste
your test time.

Regards,
--
Mitsumasa KONDO
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: KONDO Mitsumasa
Сообщение: Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement