commit fest 2014-01 week 2 report

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема commit fest 2014-01 week 2 report
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Last week:

Status Summary. Needs Review: 66, Waiting on Author: 16, Ready for
Committer: 9, Committed: 20, Returned with Feedback: 2. Total: 113.

This week:

Status Summary. Needs Review: 49, Waiting on Author: 18, Ready for
Committer: 9, Committed: 33, Returned with Feedback: 3, Rejected: 1.
Total: 113.

I wrote to all patch authors who didn't sign up as reviewers yet, and a
number of them signed up.  Several asked me for beginner-level patches
to look at, but it seems we're all out of beginner-level patches this time.

A lot of patches don't have any reviewer yet, for the same reason.

I reminded all reviewers to send in their first review.  In the past, we
would soon start unassigning inactive reviewers, but seems a bit futile
here, for the reason above.

So while there is decent progress, you can do your own math about where
this is likely to end.  There are a lot of complex patches under
consideration, and we might have a painful end game.