Re: Infinite recursion in row-security based on updatable s.b. views

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Infinite recursion in row-security based on updatable s.b. views
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/28/2014 04:39 PM, Craig Ringer wrote:
> I'm looking for where I found the code that already does this so I can
> point and say "I'm not crazy, we already do it here". Will follow up
> with a patch.

I spoke to soon. The code I'm talking about is
expand_inherited_tables(...) and it still uses rt_fetch, it just avoids
foreach(...) in favour of stopping scanning at the end of the original
rtable.

So I get to be crazy after all.

I really don't like how many places we're rt_fetch'ing the same RTE from
in updatable s.b. views and its interaction with row-security, but that
can be a "later" problem. For now I'll stick with RTIs.