Re: Will Connection.createBlob be implemented any time soon?

От Florian Weimer
Тема Re: Will Connection.createBlob be implemented any time soon?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 01/28/2014 02:40 AM, Tom Dunstan wrote:

> I was under the impression that most JPA implementations will allow
> you to stick a byte[] as your property type and will handle the rest
> under the good (usually using the blob support in PreparedStatement).

If I recall correctly, you need to special-case byte[], otherwise it
will be turned into a PostgreSQL array type (probably "int array").

Сообщение: Re: Will Connection.createBlob be implemented any time soon?
Сообщение: Re: Will Connection.createBlob be implemented any time soon?