Re: pgsql: Keep pg_stat_statements' query texts in a file, not in shared me

От KONDO Mitsumasa
Тема Re: pgsql: Keep pg_stat_statements' query texts in a file, not in shared me
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Sorry, I forgot to add pgsql-commiters email adress. So I re-post our e-mail
discussion.

--
Mitsumasa KONDO
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Keep pg_stat_statements' query texts in a file, not in shared me
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Keep pg_stat_statements' query texts in a file, not in shared me