Re: Fix comment typo in /src/backend/command/cluster.c

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: Fix comment typo in /src/backend/command/cluster.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 28/01/14 16:33, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 01/27/2014 10:24 PM, Sawada Masahiko wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Attached patch fixes the typo which is in
>> "src/backend/command/cluster.c".
>>

> Are you sure that's a typo? "iff" is usually short hand for "if and
> only if".
>
> cheers
>
> andrew

Certainly, that is how I would interpret it.

I came across that abbreviation in a first years Maths course
"Principles of Mathematics" in 1968 at the University of Auckland..

Cheers,
Gavin

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: INTERVAL overflow detection is terribly broken
От: Sawada Masahiko
Сообщение: Re: Fix comment typo in /src/backend/command/cluster.c