Typo in execParallel.c

От Wu, Fei
Тема Typo in execParallel.c
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi, all

Lately I was reading Parallelism of Postgres, and I was confused when reading the comment of function ExecParallelEstimate :

* While we're at it, count the number of PlanState nodes in the tree, so

* we know how many SharedPlanStateInstrumentation structures we need.

static bool

ExecParallelEstimate(PlanState *planstate, ExecParallelEstimateContext *e)

The structure SharedPlanStateInstrumentation is not exists at all. And I noticed that the so called “SharedPlanStateInstrumentation”

maybe is the structure Instrumentation now, which is used for storing information of planstate in parallelism.

So, I think the comment is out of date now, isn’t it?

Maybe we can modified it from “SharedPlanStateInstrumentation”  to “Instrumentation” for clear

--

Best Regards

Wu Fei

Development Department II

Software Division III

Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)

ADDR.: No.6 Wenzhu Road, Software Avenue,

       Nanjing, 210012, China

TEL  : +86+25-86630566-9356

COINS: 7998-9356

FAX: +86+25-83317685