Re: running make check with only specified tests

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: running make check with only specified tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/26/2014 12:01 PM, Florian Pflug wrote:
> On Jan26, 2014, at 17:47 , Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>> I've often wanted to be able to run "make check" and just have it run the small number of tests I am interested in.
Here'sa tiny patch along those lines. It creates a new targe which I have called "check-with" for want of a better
name.And with it I can do:

>>    $ make check-with TESTS="json jsonb"
>>
>> and have it do the temp install etc and then run just those two tests.
> +1 for the feature (+Inf, actually), but will this work if the tests
> depend on stuff created by other tests?

No, if they do it will be up to you to include those in your test list
in the right order.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: running make check with only specified tests
Сообщение: Re: running make check with only specified tests