Re: pgsql: Compress GIN posting lists, for smaller index size.

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: pgsql: Compress GIN posting lists, for smaller index size.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 01/22/2014 07:58 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> writes:
>> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 2:28 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
>> <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> wrote:
>>> Compress GIN posting lists, for smaller index size.
>
>> I failed to compile HEAD because, ISTM, of this patch.
>
> It looks like some but not all buildfarm members are seeing the same
> error.  Perhaps a platform- or build-option-specific issue?

clang says I was using a C11 feature:

ginvacuum.c:34:3: warning: redefinition of typedef 'GinVacuumState' is a C11
       feature [-Wtypedef-redefinition]
} GinVacuumState;
   ^
../../../../src/include/access/gin_private.h:715:31: note: previous
definition
       is here
typedef struct GinVacuumState GinVacuumState;
                               ^

Anyway, fixed now..

- Heikki