Re: pg_upgrade fails: "Mismatch of relation OID in database" - 9.2.4 to 9.3.2

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pg_upgrade fails: "Mismatch of relation OID in database" - 9.2.4 to 9.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/21/2014 08:13 AM, Stefan Warten wrote:
> Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS with packages from apt.postgresql.org repo.
> pg_upgradecluster is the one from postgresql-common=151.pgdg12.4+1.

Alright I see --method is there, just not in the man pages I was looking
at. Reading through the script I see it will not work for installations
with user created tablespaces. In the low hanging fruit category, is
that by any chance the case here?

Should not that be the case. log into the database rg_www and:

select * from pg_class where oid = 22046;

This should return the relation that pg_upgrade is having a problem
with. See below for details on the information returned:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/interactive/catalog-pg-class.html

This might narrow down where the problem is.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com