Re: array_length(anyarray)

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: array_length(anyarray)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/20/14 2:29 PM, Dean Rasheed wrote:
> I think this is ready for committer

Thanks!

> ... although I would also like to see
> the doc changes to make the table of array function descriptions a bit
> more explicit about corner cases.

Hmm.  I completely missed the fact that unnest() already uses a
structure similar to yours.  It looks like e.g. window functions do the
same, but JSON functions all have proper capitalization and periods, and
some others capitalize but omit periods.

I could submit a separate patch to describe array functions in a bit
more detail, unless you wanted to do that?  I'm not planning on fixing
the inconsistencies, though, despite them annoying me.

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja