ECPG FETCH readahead

От Boszormenyi Zoltan
Тема ECPG FETCH readahead
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Boszormenyi Zoltan escribió:
>> Rebased patches after the regression test and other details were fixed
>> in the infrastructure part.
>
> This thread started in 2010, and various pieces have been applied
> already and some others have changed in nature.  Would you please post a
> new patchset, containing rebased patches that still need application, in
> a new email thread to be linked in the commitfest entry?

I hope Thunderbird did the right thing and didn't include the reference
message ID when I told it to "edit as new". So supposedly this is a new
thread but with all the cc: addresses kept.

I have rebased all remaining patches and kept the numbering.
All the patches from 18 to 25 that were previously in the
"ECPG infrastructure" CF link are included here.

There is no functional change.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

Вложения