Re: PG 924, Windows 2012, error code 487

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PG 924, Windows 2012, error code 487
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/14/2014 04:54 AM, Abraham, Danny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know whether this link has an open bug? Maybe a fix?
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/5046CAEB.4010600@grammatech.com

In addition to my suggestion to file a bug report, I came with another idea.

In a previous post you said:

" Memory problems within Windows (Error 487) used to be common in 8.3.7
... but got solved in 8.3.15."

Was that something you just noticed or was the move to 8.3.15 a
deliberate act based on some relevant information?

If so what was fixed in 8.3.15 that helped with error?

It that is known it may help narrow the list of suspects.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com