Re: proposal, patch: allow multiple plpgsql plugins

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: proposal, patch: allow multiple plpgsql plugins
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/12/14, 5:33 PM, I wrote:
> On 1/9/14, 11:41 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>> There are two basic questions:
>>
>> b) will we support same API still - a reference on plugin_info in exec
>> state is a issue - described in patch.
>
> Pardon my ignorance, but why does the plugin_info have to be in the
> executor state?  If we're going to change the API, can't we pass it
> directly to the callback function?

Oh, I think I'm being stupid -- we'd only have to do what *if* we don't
want to change the API?  Then my vote is for breaking the API.

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja

Сообщение: Re: proposal, patch: allow multiple plpgsql plugins
Сообщение: Re: proposal, patch: allow multiple plpgsql plugins